Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Very Tiring Week

This week was a very tiring week for me. I organized almost all of the requirements needed by the white team for the upcoming sportsfest. I enlisted the players that will be competing for different sports against the other team colors, looked for and sketched the design of our jersey, and scouted for a tailoring. Actually, it took me two weeks to finish all of this, and it's not easy because only few of our teammates are cooperating with us. Good thing Johna assisted me in the team color meeting that we had last last week, and she also lead the cheer dance for our team on the opening of the sportsfest last Wednesday.
I realized that being one of the team captains of the white team is a big responsibility to handle. And because of this, I learned things that will help me, not only the next time I will be doing this, but also on the rest of my college years and in the future.

No comments: