Sunday, September 30, 2007

Early Disappointment

Last Wednesday was the opening of the college sportsfest 2007-2008. We had team minor games; tug of war, modified basketball, and dodgeball against the other team colors. As one of the team captains of the team, I was very disappointed with what had happend. We lost in the three games that we had. Plus, only few of our teammates attended in the opening. I was very disappointed that time. I just hope this will not happend in the next games that we will be competing with the other teams.

2 comments:

Addy Bee said...

*sigh*

I'm pretty disappointed as well but I have no say in it, anyway. My team lost because only a few of us went. I am guilty for not going. :(

*shakes head*

louie said...

"............."
"Hey dude. Sorry about the that. Also, sorry especially about the modified basketball, didn't board the
ball first. Hehehe... There's still the main games. I'm hoping to be at my best by then. We can grab that trophy dude, I know it. Well then, later. "