Monday, October 1, 2007

Music (Classification)

Like sports, music is also one of my passions in life. When I was still young, I took drums lessons at Yamaha School of Music in Manila. After that, I realized that I just enjoy more on listening to it, than playing it. I enjoy it everytime I'm in my room, arranging my things, doing my assignments and stuff. Sometimes, before taking a bath, I do louden the song I am playing just to hear it from my bathroom. Anyway, I'm interested in different genres of music, such as, r&b, hip-hop, pop, and reggae. Songs by 2pac, Bonethugs~n~Harmony, and Bob Marley are the ones I like. I also like rock music, particularly emotional rock, but not metal and punk rock. I'm also interested and familiarized more on OPM bands than foreign bands.

3 comments:

vya junaine teodoro said...

you took drums? wow.. is it hard?

Addy Bee said...

I also studied drums but for only quite a while. My friend taught me some easy beats but then before he can teach me some more, he got expelled. u.u

That's awesome! I love Bob Marley! He's the greatest. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow It has been my wish to learn how to play drums. Hehe I love soft rock of any kind.... Hate the noisy beats.. :D