Thursday, October 4, 2007

12 & 32

Twelve and thirty-two are my two favorite numbers. I only "declared" them my favorites when I was in first year highschool. Anyway, I got both those numbers from my whole name: Heinz Kristian Buenaventura Nicolas. Here's the way how I got them.
Thirty-two; it simply because my whole name has thirty-two letters all in all. And for the number twelve, I only got it from the syllables of my whole name. Actually, it only has eleven syllables in it (heinz-kris-tian-bue-na-ven-tu-ra-ni-co-las). I just changed the way my middle name is being syllabicated (heinz-kris-tian-bu-e-na-ven-tu-ra-ni-co-las). Get it?
Another reason is that, on the number 12, when you exchange the places of the two numbers; 1 and 2, it will become number 21, also the number of Kevin Garnett, one of my favorite NBA players. Same to the number 32, when you also exchange the places of the numbers 3 and 2, it will become number 23, also the number of my most favorite NBA player, Michael Jordan.
If you notice, both numbers have the number 2. It is because 2 is also my birthday, December 2, and December is also the 12th month of the year.
I had difficulty in explaining it, I just hope understood it. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

problemboi said...

andaya pareho tau!!! 12 dn sakin hehe ever since elementary.. :p

Anonymous said...

Wow.... how serious... hehe
I understood them all... Didn't I do a good job???????????????
It is nicely matched! Amazing....