Friday, September 21, 2007

Why Are You In School?

This short blog of mine is all about things why we students are in school. I answered the question based on my own opinion and understanding about schooling. Hope you like it.
I am in school to know who I am, what I am, and why I am existing. School is one of the best things you must learn to love, to be able to discover many important things about yourself, about your family, about you friends, about the reality, about life, and especially about God. I am in school to study about my existence, and how to live a meaningful and essential life now and in the future. In school, you are also taught on how to deal with things, things that you will be encountering in the next few years that you will be studying and even after graduating college.
I hope this short blog helped you and, somehow, answered your questions about why we students are in school.

No comments: